Last modified: April 29th, 2019
When we refer to personal data (or personal information) we mean any information of any kind relating to you as an identified or identifiable natural person.
It is you who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors specific to your physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social status.
2. WHO WE ARE
AZ LLC., as a Data Controller according to the EU General Data Protection Policy (GDPR), is committed to protecting the privacy for the App users. So when we decide for what purposes do we need your personal information and what lawful means can we employ for having and using your personal information in order to provide you with the App we are guided by the principles of lawfulness, fairness and transparency, purpose limitations, data minimization, accuracy, storage limitations, integrity and confidentiality.
What it means is that we are endeavor to comply with GDPR and other relevant legislation.
3. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE PROCESS, HOW WE DO THIS AND WHY
There are two general categories of personal information we can process:
- Information you give to us:
When you use the App we ask for and collect the following personal information about you that is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us. Without such information it is impossible to provide complete functionality of the App for performing the requested services.
- Content Information, i.e. photos, and/or pictures, that you upload using the App.
- Information collected by automated means:
When you use the App, some information about you, your device and your user behavior may be processed automatically. This information is generally non-personal, and we may access it only in aggregated form. We process this information on the ground of our legitimate interest in improving our App and giving our users the best experience. Otherwise we may not be able to provide you with all the requested services and features of the App. Our legitimate interest does not automatically override your interests – we will not use your personal information for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless otherwise permitted by law).
The following Device Identifiers can be processed:
- type of your mobile device and operational system version which is installed on your mobile device, language your system uses;
- region information of your mobile device, time zone of your device;
- region associated with your SIM card;
Processing information through automatic data collection technologies starts automatically when you start using the App.
4. THE PURPOSES OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our mission is to constantly improve our App and provide you with new experiences. As part of this mission, we use your personal information for the following purposes:
(a) To make our service available. We use information that you submit and information that is processed automatically to provide you with all requested services.
(b) To improve, test and monitor the effectiveness of our App. We use information that is processed automatically to better understand user behavior and trends, detect potential outages and technical issues, to operate, protect, improve, and optimize our App.
5. SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information if it needed for objective reasons, due to public interest or in other unforeseen circumstances:
– as required by law;
– when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
– if we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice in our App of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
6. EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS
For the data we store and access you are entitled to address us regarding the following issues:
- Restriction of Processing. Under certain circumstances, you may have the right to limit the ways in which we use your personal information.
Please bear in mind that we ensure the above mentioned rights only with respect to the information that you submit.
Also we may occasionally send you push notifications or alerts to inform you about certain offers, news and tips concerning the App even if our App is not currently open or in use. If you want to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you can manage your push notification preferences or disable these notifications by turning off the notification settings in the settings of your mobile device any time.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
We take reasonable and appropriate measures to protect personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, taking into account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the personal information.
Unfortunately, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. We do our best to protect your personal data, nevertheless, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. In the event that your personal information is compromised as a breach of security, we will promptly notify you in compliance with applicable law.
If you have any questions about security of our App, you can contact us at through the email displayed below.
9. HOW TO CONTACT US
Copyright © 2019 AZ LLC.